[ml] more participation needed!

xone xone at fromthegut.org
Mon Feb 13 20:33:11 UTC 2012

Hey Guys,
I just added myself to this list recently, I'm definitely interested in checking out the ML group, I wasn't even aware of when the random forest talk is.  Lately I'm at noisebridge almost every day working on a software, and I'm hungry for more hard core CS.  Mike - are you the main organizer of the ml group?  When meetings start back up again in March I'll definitely be there.   I'm very interested in statistics and data problems involving ecological data, including spatial analysis using R and MaxENT in particular.

-matt