[ml] NB Machine Learning Group

William Sell sellwill at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 16:48:15 UTC 2012

Thanks for getting back to me, Mike!

That makes sense--I will be more diligent in checking the list history
before sending out general emails in the future :)

I am interested in time-series analysis & also evolutionary algos. I'm very
much a newbie, but I am definitely interested in hearing about projects
people are working on and pitching in if there is anything I could possibly
help with.

I'll watch the list for the next meetup!

Thanks!

Will