[ml] Tonight

Steve Tjoa stjoa at izotope.com
Mon Mar 19 23:33:14 UTC 2012

Hello Gershon, others,

Lurker here. That happens to be my code and Stack Overflow answer that you
linked to!

Regarding concerns in this email thread:

1. Despite that "Python in Music" page, the lack of basic, simple
audio/music processing libraries in Python has motivated my friend Jeremy
to begin a Github repo for that very purpose named PyMIR: (
http://jsawruk.com/?p=141). Feel free to use or contribute.

2. In there, you will find an MP3 importer that Jeremy wrote.

3. I have custom-brewed stuff for audio feature extraction operations,
including MFCCs. I also have sparse coding and NMF stuff.  If there are
specific requests that I can fulfill, I will add them to the repo.

Please feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Steve
http://stevetjoa.com