[ml] [Noisebridge-discuss] percent drama

Mike Schachter mschachter at eigenminds.com
Sun May 27 02:21:55 UTC 2012

To be honest rayc I liked your earlier email that involved the projects
people worked on. My dark secret is that I don't give a shit about drama
detection - but I will try and use network and topic analysis to break emails
out into a set of disconnected graphs and do LDA on the resulting corpus
of documents.

  mike