[ml] Meeting Day / Time Poll

Shawn Shah shawn.shah at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 18:40:33 UTC 2013

This is cool, I'm excited to do one of these courses with a group! Meeting
on Monday evening (7pm?) makes sense, and it seems to be the day that's
most convenient for the group.

I'll be out-of-town next week, but will try to follow along with the
course. The first Monday meetup I can make will be 4/23. Looking forward to
it!

Shawn