[ml] Stanford Machine Learning Class Starts today

Mike Schachter mschachter at eigenminds.com
Mon Apr 22 18:39:14 UTC 2013

Good luck to everyone taking it! I just wanted to mention, you should all
feel free to post ML questions that come up from the class to the list. I'm
happy to try and help out via email, and I'm sure there are others on the
list that would as well. It would be great to see that sort of activity on
the list.

 mike