[ml] [Neuro] Fwd: computational neuroscience coursera course!

John Hurliman jhurliman at jhurliman.org
Thu Nov 28 20:23:59 UTC 2013

I took this class in the summer and highly recommend it to anyone who's
interested. My only critique is that the requirements ("Familiarity with
basic concepts in linear algebra, calculus, and probability theory.") are
slightly understated. You can get through the class with that level of
knowledge, but a lot of the math in the second half of the course will be
somewhat opaque without an understanding of differential equations.