[ml] Fwd: Tomorrow: Bayesian Inference for Everyone: The (best) Probability of Causes

Sam Tepper sam.tepper at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 00:53:42 UTC 2014

Hello MLers,

*T**omorrow* at *6:30*, you are invited to join us as we investigate how
to make better inferences using Bayesian heuristics and algorithms.

You are welcome to bring your own data, qnd/or you can take part in
designing and implementing your very own Bayesian spam filter on the
infamous noisebridge-discuss archive.

If you have your own project, you are encouraged to talk about it and/or
work on it as well.
part of our machine learning
<https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Machine_Learning> series.

Food, beer, and cheer are all greatly appreciated.

Sam