[ml] scheduling next meetup?

Mike Schachter cubicgoats at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 18:29:31 UTC 2014

Hey everyone, I was thinking of scheduling the next machine learning meetup
on Thursday, January 16th. The Church classroom is only available on
Thursdays, from what I've gathered from the calendar and talking to some
people who teach classes at Noisebridge.

Could I get some feedback on Thursday, January 16th at 7pm as our next
meetup date? I'm open to alternate suggestions, as long as we have a 1)
whiteboard 2) projector 3) space for people to site down and talk.

 mike