[ml] iEEG Machine Learning Competition

John Ellis neurofog at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 16:11:14 UTC 2014

Hi Dream Team,

A few tips on this.
1) To a neurologist, Epileptiform (seizure) activity looks different than
say an electrical spike.
2) The Fourier distribution is different, even if the amplitude of the
epileptiform activity is small.
3) Large seizures often are preceded by small unnoticeable micro-seizures.

I'll try and make it over there, even though I'm not a neurologist or
neurosurgeon.

Regards,
John