[EEG] Meeting Sunday

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 07:19:41 UTC 2009

Hey, so I didn't get a ton of responses on voting on meeting times, so I
assume that either folks don't care, or maybe you all filter the noisebridge
mailing list straight to archive too.  But a lot of people seemed to like
Sunday afternoon, and I concur.  And since my intracellular recording lab is
due Friday morning, I figured this week is a good week to try meeting Sunday
instead of Thursday!  I took the liberty of adding it to the calendar and
wiki.

And if that doesn't work for people we can try something else.  I'm sure
we'll manage to settle on a regular meeting time by the end of the month.

Also,  I'll try to get out some resources before then, maybe a couple papers
and some pretty videos, before Sunday.  I want to find something that really
shows ERP.  I don't actually know anything about the mechanism on this one
but I thought I'd include it anyway.  Playing Pong with EEG:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suKTlrzaU9g

-K