[EEG] electrodes

Tracy Jacobs kinetical at comcast.net
Tue Dec 22 01:44:02 UTC 2009

Hello group,

I was studying the instructions on the open EEG site for the case and
cabling again, and it looks like you hook up the cables a bit
differently for the active elctrodes that I made :

http://www.dcc.uchile.cl/~peortega/ae/

than you might want to do for the cap or for passive electrodes.

http://openeeg.sourceforge.net/doc/SimpleEEG/CaseCabling.html

  So, I'm not a little unsure  how to proceed with the wiring.

I made 4 of the PEdro's active electrodes, boards and all, and it
would be lovely to get them to work. But that's still only two channels,

  Mitch said to use his boards with mine for the 4 channel.  There is
enough room for 8 channels in this box, at least, if we can find the
boards.

Tracy