[EEG] Meeting tomorrow?

Altay Guvench aguvench at gmail.com
Sat May 23 21:26:20 UTC 2009

Hey, I'm Altay, I've been lurking on the list for a little while.  I showed
up for the meeting a couple weeks ago, but no one was there.

So I'm assuming this means the meeting's not happening tomorrow either?

Also, is the group pretty much you two folks?  =)  What's the state of the
project?

Altay

On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 12:39 PM, Tracy Jacobs <kinetical at comcast.net>wrote:

> Sure , whatever is good for you, just trying to plan my weekend.   Thanks
> for responding, let me know what other times work better.
>
> Tracy
>
> On May 23, 2009, at 11:23 AM, Jonathan Foote wrote:
>
>  I'm afraid I'm out of town on Sunday (my apt is line-of-sight from 3
>> Carnival sound stages so I usually effect a strategic withdrawal from
>> the Mission).
>>
>> Thanks for getting the box!
>>
>> Should we consider a date other than Sunday?
>>

>> On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 10:49 AM, Tracy Jacobs <kinetical at comcast.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Is everyone up for meeting tomorrow afternoon to work on the EEG?  I will
>>> bring the box for it.
>>>
>>> Tracy

MightyQuiz.com
617.216.0289