[EEG] Meeting tomorrow?

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Sat May 23 23:28:31 UTC 2009

Things are still going, but meeting attendance had dropped off, so I stopped
trying to schedule them during finals. I know there's a cluster of people
(Tracy, Jonathan...)  working on the hardware end, and Vlad and I have done
some occasional brainstorming on the data analysis end, and I'm still
researching and learning about actually recording and processing data
through my lab @ Berkeley. Also, Leah recently volunteered to take the lead
on figuring out how to use our newly acquired electrode cap, but I don't
know if she's made much headway on that. I think she might benefit the most
from having a regular meeting again, so she can get in with the other
hardware people.

I'm all for meeting, myself, even though at this stage we all kind of have
separate projects. I find that reporting in helps me keep making progress.

This Sunday I'm a little busy but I can totally try to stop by. It might be
nice to try meeting on a weekday again just to catch up and brainstorm when
there's more people around, even if there's not a ton of space to work. But
Sundays seem best for working.

Kelly