[EEG] OpenEEG data from the cap

Josh Bailey josh at anarkiwi.com
Mon Oct 19 15:11:12 UTC 2009

Please see attached (EDF, written by BrainBay).

In my excitement I forgot to take my notebook home, in which Kelly'd made
notes as to blink blocks vs not (BTW Kelly sorry I also walked away with
the cap straps in my pocket - I will be outta the country until 10/30 -
let me know if you want me to get them back urgently).

I hadn't figured out BrainBay sufficiently to remove the 60Hz noise
automatically (and was unclear on how the DRL was supposed to work to do
this automatically - if at all).

So - any BrainBay (or better) experts out there? Now we have some data, is
it any good? :) I'll happily try to figure it out on my own, if y'all make
me...

--
Josh Bailey (josh at anarkiwi.com)