[EEG] Open EEG show and tell at 1 year open house Noisebridge?

Jean Rintoul jean.rintoul at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 19:57:01 UTC 2009

I can show up around 6ish(no earlier due to the delicious beer
hour/co-worker bonding session at work) as I plan on attending the open
night anyway and live around the corner. I haven't turned up to any of the
Noisebridge EEG meetings, so don't really know what is going on, but i can
probably place things tepidly on a table and smile, and talk about EEG ad
nauseum, if required.

It'd be cool to get help because I have no clue. Maybe I'll find an OCZ NIA
to bring. I have some GSR stuff, but that's located in a tricky place at
home that needs a ladder.

Jean