[EEG] open eeg/ocz nia "success"

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 21:18:35 UTC 2009

Also, specifically, I think the last time we addressed amplifying the
cap is here: https://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/eeg/2009-June/000075.html
There were some hardware concerns that I sorta kinda understand, and
Jonathan, maybe you guys have already gotten a handle on this?

I would be up for meeting next week if we think that momentum
justifies it.  Hopefully other people that know more about the
hardware can show up, because I basically sit there and know about
brains and ask hardware questions.