[EEG] open eeg/ocz nia "success"

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 21:57:24 UTC 2009

There's sample EEG data on the eeglab website (eeglab is a matlab
module) that we've played with in the past.  Also, I know that someone
(...Mitch?) did get some openEEG electrodes making data that was at
least enough for an FFT.  And Josh, don't you have some data?  I
thought you showed me some.

Can we make it a goal to get some links on the wiki page to sample
data so people can download it and play with it?

-Kelly