[EEG] OpenEEG data from the cap

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Mon Oct 19 20:11:38 UTC 2009

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 12:57 PM, Christoph Maier <
cm.hardware.software.elsewhere at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 2009-10-19 at 15:11 +0000, Josh Bailey wrote:
> > Please see attached (EDF, written by BrainBay).
> >
> > In my excitement I forgot to take my notebook home, in which Kelly'd made
> > notes as to blink blocks vs not (BTW Kelly sorry I also walked away with
> > the cap straps in my pocket - I will be outta the country until 10/30 -
> > let me know if you want me to get them back urgently).
> >
> > I hadn't figured out BrainBay sufficiently to remove the 60Hz noise
> > automatically (and was unclear on how the DRL was supposed to work to do
> > this automatically - if at all).
> >
> > So - any BrainBay (or better) experts out there? Now we have some data,
> is
> > it any good? :) I'll happily try to figure it out on my own, if y'all
> make
> > me...
>
> Hmmm ... where is the data right now?
> I might want to upload a copy on my shlepptop I'm shlepping to Shanghai,
> and, in true Nerd fashion, play with Mathematica instead of going
> sightseeing.

A couple months ago, I spent a day and a half recovering from jetlag in
Shanghai instead of seeing the town.  Then, on to the eclipse and Beijing,
so I missed the whole town.  It was ~40°C out, and humid, but I still regret
not seeing more of the city.

Point being: Just Don't ;^P

(I'm slammed, so can't really take a look at the data.  Working for yourself
is hard, since your boss is always nagging you about how you're behind
schedule and how much you cost the company.)
--
Josh Myer 650.248.3796
josh at joshisanerd.com