[EEG] Fwd: Open EEG show and tell at 1 year open house Noisebridge?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 29 19:54:52 UTC 2009

Me too!  I look forward to meeting you in November.

Mitch.

Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 12:10:05 -0700
From: jean.rintoul at gmail.com
To: openeeg at meta-mind.de
CC: eeg at lists.noisebridge.net
Subject: Re: [EEG] Fwd: Open EEG show and tell at 1 year open house Noisebridge?

Awesome. I would be really interested to see your brain machine and associated software.

Jean

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 5:49 AM, Andreas Stadler <openeeg at meta-mind.de> wrote:

Greetings Everyone,

I could setup and manage a working demo for OpenEEG at Noisebridge that everyone
can try out, and provide assistance if anyone wants to build his own kit.

It displays FFT brainwave analysis for right and left brain-hemisphere, allows
for Neurofeedback and Meditation Training, and the most fun ist to hook it up to
a MIDI synthesizer, for psychedelic brainwave sounds and music.

The only problem is, I will probably have to wait till November to get an
affordable flight-ticket to SF.

Then I will come to Noisebridge and gladly help anyone interested to try out my
EEG neuroheadset design and build his own, to maybe play some multiplayer
brainwave games, or have a psychedelic brainwave music jam session.

You can find some more details and pics here:

http://www.meta-mind.de

http://www.facebook.com/metavolution

Cheers
-Andreas S.