[EEG] Article on eye movement artifacts & website for passive electrode products

Josh Bailey josh at anarkiwi.com
Thu Feb 4 18:33:46 UTC 2010

Re cap - all makes sense to me though would still like to make a 20-30m
recording from the current cap. My rig is on your shelf, FTR.

I won't be in this evening (Thursday), but can make it Sunday. I think we
should do that then.

I think we should also sort/action the shopping list. I'm leaving the
country for 2w, middle of next week, so I don't want for me to block
progress.

Josh Bailey (josh at anarkiwi.com)