[EEG] Kiwi FOO camp

Josh Bailey josh at anarkiwi.com
Mon Jan 18 23:27:46 UTC 2010

I have been invited to Kiwi FOO camp in New Zealand, Feb 12-14th (see
below).

I was thinking of doing a presentation on what we're doing, and
concentrating on the software angle (people interested/with time to build
a nice Linux-friendly software set, for example).

What do y'all think? And, have slides?

Josh.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiwi_Foo_Camp
http://www.baacamp.org/

New Zealand Foo Camp (aka Baa Camp) is a private gathering of around 150
people from New Zealand, Australia, and the world. Invitees are doing
interesting work in fields such as neuroscience, Internet applications,
psychology, open source programming, art, business, physics, politics, and
all manner of interesting science and technology. They network, share
their works in progress, show off the latest tech toys and hardware hacks,
and find new partners for collaboration.

Past attendees include: Kim Hill (Radio New Zealand; broadcast her show
live from Kiwi Foo), David Cunliffe (ICT Minister; listened), Mike
Cannon-Brookes (Australian entrepreneur; creator of Confluence), Ian Welch
(Victoria University; Internet Security and video game preservation),
Quinn Norton (journalist; Body Hacking), Rod Drury (entrepreneur; Xero),
Chris DiBona (Google; Open Source), Erica Lloyd (TV3; Media), Heidi Leeson
(Auckland University; Education), Jock Philips (Online Encyclopedia of New
Zealand), Laurence Millar (CIO for New Zealand), Lucy Arnold (felt.co.nz
creator; Crafter), Simon Wood (NIWA; climate modelling), Tony Bowden
(TMTM; nomad), Zita Joyce (Aotearoa Digital Arts Network).
Registered attendees, log in here.

--
Josh Bailey (josh at anarkiwi.com)