[EEG] assembled EEG boards, mint in box

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 21 20:50:47 UTC 2010

Hi Kelly,

Yes, that is my box of OpenEEG stuff.  I've never moved it, so any coincidence of it's disappearing with my travels was just that.  I'm glad it resurfaced.  There is also a bunch of electrode paste in another box (I think it was another box -- both boxes were to the right of the electronics lab benches, along the south wall of NB).  I have left it there so it can be used for something cool -- so please go ahead and use it.

See you in a couple weeks.

Cheers,

Mitch.