[EEG] low budget EEG project

Dan Brown danbrown at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 03:18:59 UTC 2010

Tracy- that reminds me of something I saw recently about generating an
audio signal to control a servo. Not sure what setup you have in mind,
but just in case it's helpful, here it is:
http://hackaday.com/2010/05/26/sound-card-driven-servo-motor/
and when I was trying to find it just now, this also this came up in a search:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:DKbthE-GyGcJ:www.scary-terry.com/audioservo/audioservo.htm
Dan