[Neuro] Eyes-open EEG stimulation via the ear canals

Gregory Perry Gregory.Perry at govirtual.tv
Tue Oct 9 23:36:35 UTC 2012

That is the purpose of the project, to obtain feedback from participating members of the project to report back their findings.  Coupling a three channel light pipe assembly to the output stage of a conventional photic stimulation system, in an isolated setting I can empirically show strong brainwave stimulation and entrainment in at least three major cortexes without implicating the visual cortex and without the use of binaural beats.

I will be posting some screencasts of the EEG charting output in the upcoming days using only in-ear light sources and without the use of LED goggles and binaural beats.