[Neuro] Eyes-open EEG stimulation via the ear canals

lauren palmateer laurenpalm at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 9 23:58:14 UTC 2012

These things are possible. Keep the great data and amazing work coming.

Lauren Palmateer, PhD Electrical Engineering
Core Team Consultant, SmallTech Consulting, LLC
Technology and Strategic Consultant in Specialized Fields of Displays,
Intellectual Property and High Tech Manufacturing
646 Laguna Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
415-730-3949
Skype: laurenpalmateer