[Neuro] Eyes-open EEG stimulation via the ear canals

Gregory Perry Gregory.Perry at govirtual.tv
Thu Oct 11 18:56:49 UTC 2012

I would disagree with your's and Sai's characterization that the article in question was an "incorrect citation" and not causally related to the topic of discussion, irrespective of Sai's expletive-laden retorts.

I am also not aware of any "unnecessary enthusiasm" on my part, unless I have somehow inadvertently subscribed to a mortuary sciences discussion list.

By using an EEG acquisition setup, which I believe would somewhat qualify as a "scientific" device, influences on brainwave activity can be observed with the use of pulsed in-ear light sources.  No medical claims have been made, the project is clearly labeled as an open source experimentation platform for photic stimulation, and the target goal for funding is about $20K less than what it will actually take to develop and bring to market any of the intended devices.

Carry on.