[Neuro] tDCS at Noisebridge?

Anthony Di Franco di.franco at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 18:55:48 UTC 2013

I built one, and I have parts for about 5 more. It's a very simple design I
came up with that is just a regulated current source adjustable from 0-2mA.
I only tested it by measuring its output current with a meter and not
through a brain.
Let me know if you want some parts for one.
I'm mostly around sudo room in Oakland these days, so you could come check
out sudo room as well if you want.
Anthony