[Neuro] tDCS at Noisebridge?

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 04:27:37 UTC 2013

To be honest, I kind of disapprove of aiming them or believing you are
aiming them. Like I said, uber-skeptic. I won't believe the aiming
stuff without an MRI and a head model for *your head* and then a lot
of math. And maybe not then.

There are a lot of TDCS studies though so you can largely treat your
head as a black box, and this is perfectly acceptable science.
Anything that goes on inside the box is a hypothesis. There are some
solid results given specific parameter combinations, and I would
expect that you can replicate those, and maybe you can test some
hypotheses as well, so long as you're careful.

I'm sure John will include safety parameters...

-Kelly