[Neuro] tDCS at Noisebridge?

Rohan Dixit rohan at brainbot.me
Thu Apr 18 18:45:05 UTC 2013

(resending yesterday's email, in case it bounced)

Anthony, Chung-Hay, Sarah,

Great to meet you and happy to swing by where you work/play. As I mentioned
to Kelly, I'm very interested in having a device to experiment with and
thought a simple QS-style approach using something like this would be
helpful.

When would be a good time? Feel free to PM me individually-- Sarah you
mentioned you're in the East Bay-- I'm there pretty frequently myself.
Anthony would be happy to check out Sudo on a trip out east too!

Finally-- Chung-Hay, thanks for the offer and I'll follow up with you (if
we don't hear from LinkReincarnate!)

Thanks Kelly!

:)

Rohan