[Neuro] Brain-Brain Interface with tDCS like stimulation

Grant Taylor grantstaylor at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 16:56:48 UTC 2013

Yes, great point about FUS actually triggering the firing of neurons while
tDCS shifts the threshold of natural firing. That was something I hadn't
considered, but I imagine it would be the difference between the two
systems that has the biggest impact on how both are utilized in
research/clinical/BCI applications.