[Neuro] eeg amp?

John Withers jwithers at reddagger.org
Sun Nov 3 19:15:44 UTC 2013

I recall this box. It was sitting in the vicinity of the EEG unit a year
or so ago. Then it wasn't. Considering it was sitting around for a very
long time and it wasn't totally clear what it was, it is a safe bet that
it was cannibalized at some point. I know I thought about it once (which
is why I noticed it) and didn't only because I got interrupted on the
project I was going to cannibalize it for.

All of my information is quite old tho, since I haven't been at NB in
the better part of 9 months.