[Neuro] computational neuroscience course on coursera

Praveen Sinha dmhomee at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 21:59:38 UTC 2014

Looks amazing, and I'll see if I can slot some co-learning time in for this.

Also tangentially but still related, I took this intro course on
bioelectricity which lays the groundwork for a lot understanding on how
neurons work.  Had a great time with it:

https://www.coursera.org/course/bioelectricity