[Neuro] New to the list - Question about home urine/saliva testing?

Tim Stearns zebediahtesting at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 2 20:16:24 UTC 2014

Hello; I'm new to the list. I wondered if anyone on it is interested in ways to do simple home tests for neural metabolites -- for example, products of oxidative stress. Or who could help me get started.

I'm up in Hayes Valley. I've got a 9-year-old autistic daughter and I've come across a bit of neurology for which I can't find tests. Getting some info about her stress level would help.

Cheers -
Tim Stearns