[Neuro] Good electrodes to buy in California?

Andrew Stewart andrewxstewart at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 23:23:43 UTC 2016

Hey neuro people,

I'm looking to buy some electrodes for an OpenEEG or OpenBCI amp.

I currently have gold active electrodes that came with my OpenEEG-SMT amp,
but they are a little un-comfy, being flat in shape.
http://imgur.com/a/LP8uN

I'd prefer to have electrodes like the 'spider' electrodes I've seen (like
the final pic above). These should penetrate hair more and be less in need
of a gel etc.

Does anyone have experience buying these things?

Might 3D printing the plastic shape and then spray-painting them in
Ag/Ag-Cl work well?

Cheers for any info,
Andrew