[Neuro] Hello from NeuroTechX SF

Kevin Schiesser bfb at riseup.net
Sat Jan 30 21:26:38 UTC 2016

> Hello fellow EEG hackers :-)
>
> I was wondering if it was ok for the NeurotechX group from SF (more at
> neurotechx.com) to come hack with you at Noisebridge on some Wednesdays? I
> feel like the two groups have a lot in common.

Yes, it's absolutely okay and encouraged for folks to come out and join for neurohacking sessions on Wednesday night. We meet from 20:00 - 22:00 at the collaboration station.

> Also, if you guys are free on February 25th, we're hosting a
> neurotech event at Indiegogo. It starts at 7:30 - we'll put up more details
> on our meetup page soon.

Sounds great. Looking forward to seeing more details as they come together.

> See you!
>
> - Marion

P.S. Sorry if the formatting of this message is bizarre.. my subscription settings to this list prevented me from receiving a proper message to reply to.