[Neuro] Neuro Group

Morgan Hough morgan.hough at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 23:45:59 UTC 2017

Hi Alvaro,

I am not sure but I would be interested in similar questions. I am also interested to see if there is a nice connection that can be made with La Paillasse in Paris. Neuro would be a good fit. Love to hear about anything active. If people are interested in covering brainhack material let me know too. That's the kind of stuff we work on. Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

-Morgan