[Noisebridge-announce] We (probably) have a home (!)

Jacob Appelbaum jacob at appelbaum.net
Fri Sep 26 10:53:40 UTC 2008

Hi!

We don't often have much on the announce list unless they're important.
I think this might even be the first important announcement! I wanted to
relay some good news for those not following the discussion list...

It appears that we've found a space to rent on Wiese Street. It's in the
Mission and is directly across from BART.

The details about the space are outlined in this mailing list post by Andy:
https://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/noisebridge-discuss/2008-September/000836.html

In short, tomorrow we'll be meeting with the landlord to see the space
with everyone present. It's very likely that we'll be writing a check
for the deposit on the spot.

If you're interested in Noisebridge having a space, it's a good time to
show up and it's certainly a great time to bring your checkbook. :-)

The meeting is at 13:00. The address is 83C Wiese Street (between
Valencia and Mission just north of 16th street).

Best,
Jake