[Noisebridge-announce] Brave MLer's, we meet tonight!

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Wed Apr 1 20:06:42 UTC 2009

My brave machine learning people, I exhort you to brave the
multivaried multidimensional hazards of noisebridge this evening!  We
will be building neural networks in a continuation our weekly ML
workshop.

So, come by 83c at 8PM, and we'll build neural networks!  If you
haven't come before, you're welcome to come out, but you have 3 weeks
of catching up to do, so it might be rough going.  Next week (or the
one thereafter), we'll be starting a new series, with Praveen walking
us through support vector machines.
--
Josh Myer   650.248.3796
  josh at joshisanerd.com