[Noisebridge-announce] Proclamation of the Emperor

Emperor Joshua Norton I emperor.joshua.norton.1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 21:41:13 UTC 2009

At the peremptory request and desire of a large majority of the
citizens of San Francisco, I, Joshua Norton, declare and proclaim
myself to be Emperor of this grand new hackerspace called Noisebridge;
and in the virtue of authority and obligation thereby vested in me by
my sponsors, Bill S. Preston, Esq. and Ted "Theodore" Logan, do hereby
announce that there shall be a celebration on the Seventeenth of
September commemorating the one hundred and fifty year mark of my
ascension to become the First Emperor of the United States and
Protector of Mexico.

In honor and appreciation of such an occasion, I am allowing and
encouraging the event called 5ive Minutes of Fame to gather and share
ideas, teach the youth, and encourage propagation of our positive
philosophy of excellence to each other. This event shall take place at
Noisebridge, on the aforementioned date, at eight o'clock in the
evening. As either a direct member or extended family by periphery,
you are thus invited to partake in our celebratory ritual.

For those brave and glorious warriors who wish to participate, send an
electronic message to either myself or "aestetix( at )gmail.com" with
your preferred name and the title of the message you wish to convey.
Using the subject line "5ive Minutes of Fame Submission 17-09-2009"
will help determine whether your message receives the royal seal.

NORTON I, Emperor of the United States and Protector of Mexico
27th Aug. 2009.

To find out more about this important occasion, visit the web address
of the event:
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Five_Minutes_of_Fame

Geww lggm, dhp sqfm nyr ypfl fwxts ta "vbamoco".