[Noisebridge-announce] ML Punch and Pie: Tonight, 83c, 8PM

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Wed Feb 4 19:26:45 UTC 2009

Hi folks,

This week, for ML Wednesday, we have no presentation!  We haven't had
an open hang-out session yet, and I want to give that a shot.  So,
tonight, at 8PM, come down to 83c for punch and pie (and machine
learning)!

If you want to know about ML, we'll have a few in-house experts to
answer questions.  We'll also have a bunch of ML geeks hanging out,
talking shop.

Topics that could be fun to talk about:
 - Nana's question from yesterday: "Describe ML in 25 words or less"
 - What's your ML workflow look like?
 - Stupid Feature Tricks
 - etc.

If you're interested in coming and bringing something, please reply to
this on noisebridge-discuss, so we can coordinate supplies.  I'll
bring a pie or two, and a gallon of milk.  (Yes, I am currently lying
about the punch)
--
Josh Myer   650.248.3796
  josh at joshisanerd.com