[Noisebridge-announce] ML Wednesday now has a list!

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Thu Jun 11 20:29:10 UTC 2009

Machine Learning Wednesday finall needs a mailing list.  So, if you'd
like to follow along with our WiiMote gesture recognition project,
sign up at

I'll be making some posts there tomorrow with the current state of
things, but will give folks a chance to subscribe before starting in
earnest.

This is also a nexus for discussing all things ML/AI/bodacious at
noisebridge, since those of us with such interests will be signed up.

[If you're reading this on noisebridge-announce and would like to
reply, do remember to remove noisebridge-announce from the To:/Cc:
field if your mail client doesn't already.  Doing so keeps our
friendly mailing list admins friendly.]
--
Josh Myer   650.248.3796
  josh at joshisanerd.com