[Noisebridge-announce] Machine Learning meetup, tonight, 8PM

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Wed Jun 17 17:08:07 UTC 2009

Every Wednesday, noisebridge has a machine learning meetup.  We're
currently ramping up a project to build a gesture-recognition library
for the WiiMote, making it available to other programmers and artists.

This week is just beginning coding, so it's a good time to join in if
you missed previous meetings.  A background in machine learning is
optional, though we are probably going to spend more time doing than
explaining this week.

We'll be meeting at 8PM at 83c to cavort wildly with little white
sticks and code.  Won't you join us?
--
Josh Myer   650.248.3796
  josh at joshisanerd.com