[Noisebridge-announce] Last minute reminder: ML Meetup, tonight, 8PM, 83c!

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Thu Mar 5 02:38:46 UTC 2009

It's nearly 8PM Wednesday, which means that it's time for me to send a
last-minute reminder about our weekly ML meetup at noisebridge!

In about 2 hours, I'll be giving a quick presentation on SVMs.  As
usual, I've seen the slide deck, and, well, this one isn't as pretty
as the others.  However, the content's really great, and is
beginner-friendly.  At the end of the evening, you should be able to
use easily available, open-source code to build and evaluate SVMs,
letting you classify things like a pro.

We always have a good time at these things, and would love to have you
join us!
--
Josh Myer   650.248.3796
  josh at joshisanerd.com