[Noisebridge-announce] board member elections coming up

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Fri Nov 13 21:29:42 UTC 2009

This message is significant for Noisebridge members.  If you're not a
member it is safe for you to ignore it!

Four board members terms have expired, so we need to have an election.
You may have heard about this already, but if not, the current board
proposes the process for elections that is detailed on the wiki:

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/2009_Director_Elections

We discussed this at the last meeting and nobody wanted to put forth an
alternate process.  If you are a member and you care about this, please
read over that page and if you have a better idea, write it up and start
persuading the rest of us that your idea should be used.  I am hoping to
come to consensus on this process at next Tuesday's meeting.  Once we
have consensus we can move forward with actually DOING the election things.

Please mention this to any members you know who might not have heard!

Rachel