[Noisebridge-announce] Blade Runner: Noisebridge Halloween Cyberpunk SFZero Thing, Saturday Oct 31 19:00

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Thu Oct 29 21:14:26 UTC 2009

Yo. Last year we had a Halloween thing at Noisebridge. People carved
pumpkins and stuck LEDs in them, we had snacks and music, Mitch didn't
know what he dressed up as, a bunch of new faces showed up at
Noisebridge and later on turned into full fledged member. It was great!

We're doing it again! SFZero is thrilled to help us out in turning 2169
Mission into a magical land of androids and sheep for Halloween night.

Take the Voight-Kampff test to see if you're really a human!

Come and hang out at your favorite SF hacker space while dozens of
people wearing weird costumes show up exhausted after being chased
across the city by replicatans!

Stay cloaked and hidden off the streets while San Francisco's finest
runs its iron fist through your night time punch bowl of fun!

And let me tell you about my mother...

Noisebridge
2169 Mission St
20091031 19:00