[Noisebridge-announce] Take the 2 minute 2010 Noisebridge Poll! http://j.mp/noisepoll

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Fri Dec 24 00:44:00 UTC 2010

Hello noisebridge-announce subscribers!

So, after that close shave with the money (much of which was due to
people thinking they were paying dues, and in fact not because of
crazy pseudo-random PayPal cancellations), I thought of taking a poll
of Noisebridgey folk to find out a little more widely who thinks
they're paying, and collate everyone's ideas about how they use NB,
and how to make NB more excellent.

It's a really short survey. I'll publish a summary of it when the
entrants start trailing off. Feel free to mail it around to anyone who
you think cares about NB.

Thanks! (And sorry for everyone who already knows about this through
noisebridge-discuss or #noisebridge IRC channel. I'm trying to catch
as many people as I can)

http://j.mp/noisepoll  <-- CLICK HERE! CLIIICK

(real URL: https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dEdaUGk1OURjRE1heGRVcTJERFU5emc6MQ
. Yeah, I know. )