[Noisebridge-announce] "Five Minutes of Fame" planning group

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 22:17:11 UTC 2010

Howdy!

Thanks to everyone involved with Noisebridge and its extended community, our
event "Five Minutes of Fame" has taken a life of its own. More specifically,
it has now run for 13 months, which means it's now an unruly teenager, and
we need help taming it.

This said, I've decided to start a 5MoF meeting once a month in the
offweeks, as a sort of "planning" group, where anyone can come and see how
things work, and ways you can all contribute. Rather than trying to catch me
or someone else casually on the side, why not show up to the group with your
ideas? It's a great way to suggest improvements, ideas for themes and gags,
or even just learn how everything fits together.

Since 5MoF happens every third Thursday around 8pm, it makes sense to hold
the "group" every first Thursday at 8pm. We'll start the first one out on
March 4th, 2010, and see where things go.

Hope to see you there!
aestetix