[Noisebridge-announce] Welcome Makers to Noisebridge!

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Sat May 22 04:01:27 UTC 2010

Hello and welcome to any makers visiting Noisebridge this week! We are
your San Francisco hacker space and we'd love for you to drop by during
your stay here in the Bay Area.

Address:
2169 Mission Street, San Francisco
At Mission and 18th, 1.5 blocks South of the 16th Street Bart Station.

Wiki:
https://www.noisebridge.net

IRC:
irc://chat.freenode.net/#noisebridge

Booth:
Somewhere in the middle of the big show room.

Looking to fix up your project? We've got tools, we've got shops, we've
got soldering irons, we've got a maker bot, we've got dongs! Come on
over and make stuff!

Planning to drop by multiple times? Grab our awesome key during your
visit here! A QR code can be found when you first walk into the space,
or from any of our touch panels.

Please forward this email to any other makers in town for the faire who
might not be on our list.

And remember, our one rule is to be excellent to each other! Make!
Build! Do awesome stuff!

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net