[Noisebridge-announce] Diaspora hack session Saturday

Jonathan Moore moore at eds.org
Fri Nov 12 04:43:12 UTC 2010

Saturday, November 13, 2010  1:00 PM:

    http://www.meetup.com/Diaspora/34368/

Diaspora is a open source distributed social network with the goal of
freeing us from having to give up control of our personal data. It is
written in Ruby and has been funded by a wildly successful kickstarter
project; now that they have there initial release done they are
looking to the community to help build out project in to a tool we can
all use to replace the walled gardens of facebook and it's rivals.

I have been asked by Ilya of the Diaspora teem to help them set up a
hack session at noisebrige this Saturday. Come join us and lend a hand
or just check out the progress they have made.

Hope you to see you there.

-Jonathan